TTPL offers most energy efficient fluid bed dryers producing consistent quality products.
- The process air is supplied to the bed through a special perforated distributor plate and flows through the bed of solids at a velocity sufficient to support the weight of particles in a fluidized state.
- Bubbles form and collapse within the fluidized bed of material, promoting intense particle movement. In this state, the solids behave like a free flowing boiling liquid.
- Very high heat and mass transfer takes place as a result of the intimate contact with the solids and the fluidizing gas.
System Superior Features
- Designed for the constant moisture evaporation rate
- Optimum air flow and inlet & outlet temperatures
- Optimum energy consumption
- Some amount of moisture is deliberately kept in the sand at dryer outlet for evaporative cooling of sand in cooler
- Most effective and efficient fluidization mechanism
- Almost nil sand carry-over therefore no wear & tear.
- Cyclone cum Bag house for the optimum pressure drop and space
- Food Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Mineral processing
- Polymer industry